Sunday, December 16, 2007

i LOVE navajo plying

The semester is coming to a close which means - more spinning time for me! Well except first I have to write a paper and study for three finals. That being said I did some preemptive spinning last night.

I turned this

Into this

A closer look

Its corriedale in about a sport weight. If I had a ruler I would tell you how many wraps per inch but sadly I only have a tape measure. Its the most even I've ever spun anything to this point which makes me pretty happy (though that picture doesn't really give it justice as far as the evenness goes. I really love the color though and am probably going to buy some of it in merino after new years. I also should be getting the bats I bought from loop on etsy this week! Also I think I'll finally be able to make it to the Wednesday knitting group this week, I could come for the past two weeks because I was either sick or writing papers.

2 comments:

Neuroknitter said...

Look at you go!!! Wow! What a beautiful yarn you are spinning!!

J.P. said...

Ooh.. I love the color of that yarn. Good job!