Monday, October 22, 2007

Almost done!

Lizard ridge is almost done!

Its amazingly difficult to take pictures of the entire afghan in my room but thats about half of it.

I am (slowly) working on the second to last square and, frankly, am relieved that its almost done. I'm also very glad I didn't save all of the seaming and weaving in of ends until the end because that would have drove me insane. I also still don't know what border I'm going to put on it - crochet is out (because I don't like the look of it) maybe some sort of I-cord or seed stitch thing, though I really have no desire to work that much seed stitch. I love the texture of it, but it's a big afghan, and thats a lot of seed stitch.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

This is so pretty my eyeballs are popping out of their sockets. Just FABULOUS!!!!

Anonymous said...

it`s great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think there is nothing more to say than WOW!!
lg susi