Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Like Magic

I started on Saturday with this


And ended Sunday with this


Its kinda scary how much I can get accomplished in one day (that being said I should have been reading for class, just as I should be running out the door to get to school early - so I can eat something and knit before class). Three knew people showed up at the Sunday knitting group which was really great, and two of them had babies in tow (they knew each other) which was, wonderful and makes me want to knit for them. Also, it turns out that babies, like everyone else, really like Lizard Ridge, probably because of all of the colors. I brought what I have done of mine (I'm seaming it as I go as to not go crazy at the end) and with in seconds one of the babies (the one who wasn't sleeping) had quieted down and looked fascinated with it, it was cute.
Also, unrelated, looks like I have a new flute teacher who - instead of giving me her address on the phone, SMSed me her address...this should be interesting.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I'm usually a year behind knit trends. but i can't help drooling over those lizard ridges. those blues you chose are inviting.

Krista said...

Another beautiful shot of the lizard ridge!!! Droooooling!