Sunday, October 14, 2007

Is it hat season?

Red Light Special - done! Its my first attempt at fair-isle and I'm rather pleased with it. It was a pretty quick knit too, I started it on Tuesday night and finished it at 12:30am on Saturday. Note that most of the time was spent with me bitching about the hem and there were a few days in which I didn't knit.

I'm glad it finally got cold enough for hats here!

I also just finished a square for Lizard Ridge - I only have four more to go then it'll basiclly be done, I have to put a border on it too but I don't know what color it'll be, all I know is that I'm not doing the crochet border that the pattern dictates. An I-cord border might look nice, we'll see.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Very nice. I just started the lining using Andean Treasure. My first attempt at color work and I'm hoping that I also have good results. Found you, where else, on Ravelry.