Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Because I pay attention in theory....

So to preface this, I wrote this entry in a word doc. while in theory today and saved it because the wireless network at my school didn't like the room I was in.
------------------------
I took a little break from Avast today to work on Dashing. It is one of the two projects that I brought to Vienna with me (the other being Lizard Ridge) and, for whatever reason, didn’t take the time to finish it. It actually makes a sheer lack of sense as to why I didn’t finish it because it is one of those instant gratification projects. It takes just a little longer than Fetching actually (which I knitted this summer).

I’m really glad that here are only two more days of the work/school week. Thursdays and Fridays are my more relaxed days because the only class that I have is German. I do have a concert on Thursday night though – it should go well. I also have a flute lesson on Friday which might not go well. In short my flute teacher doesn’t understand the concept of canceling lessons. And that when people say that they are canceling, and you agree to that, that means that the lesson isn’t happening.

No comments: