Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lists

No pictures today sadly - I suck sometimes what can I say. Avast is still chugging along - the body is about 9" long, I'll easily be able to finish it before Saturday. Then I get to do the sleeves, another 18 inches of stockinette! At least I can do it on the U-Bahn right?

Things I need/should do/finish in the next two and a half hours:
  • German homework (its hard)
  • Email my NYC flute teacher and the director of the music dept at Sarah Lawrence
  • Knit

  • Things I should do/finish before Saturday:
  • The body of Avast
  • A some German homework
  • My reading for the worst class ever (the teacher is great - I just suck at it)
  • Go grocery shopping at the Naschmarkt - assuming the impending snow doesn't interfere
  • Practice!
  • Do Mahler homework

  • Projects I want to finish before January 1st:
  • Avast (that'll happen)
  • Anemoi Mittens
  • Bartholomew's Tantalizing Socks
  • Red Herring Socks
  • Dashing - I have one done, somehow I have put off the second one...
  • A hat - I don't care which hat, as long as it looks nice, I need another one.
  • 2 comments:

    Neuroknitter said...

    It's nice to check off the completed items from lists, huh? ;)

    Inquiring minds want to know, which yarn will you use for your Anemoi mittens?

    Adam said...

    I think I'm going to use the shetland wool that I picked up last week for the Anemoi mittens. I also need to edit the entry to add that I need to finish up Dashing before Jan.