Sunday, November 25, 2007

Home

I got home safely.
In short I:
Caught the bus from Oxford to London-Victoria Station
Got lost then asked a bus driver where the bus I needed to catch was
Got there 10 min before the bus boarded
Got to the airport, checked in, payed an exorbitant fee for my excess luggage
Got a really good seat on the airplane (thats what priority booking gets you)
Met this really awesome guy who is a diplomat who sat next to me
Got through the passport checkpoint, the guy took like five million years looking at my passport though
Then got driven home by the really awesome guy!

So yes, I'm home and my wheel - who's name is Cole (its my middle name, and one of my favorite names in general) made it home in one piece its currently sitting inftont of me asking me to spin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

then do it, spin on it!