Saturday, November 17, 2007

Snow and Coffee

Here is the picture post of the week, possibly of the month. I would have posted these yesterday but I posted from Milinda's house as I didn't leave until 12:13am. We watched the entire first season of Weeds, such a good show :)

This is my part of my daily walk to the U-Bahn looks like when its snowed the day/night before

And here is the obligatory pretty snow covered trees in Vienna picture. Also taken on my daily journey to school.

My melange

Milinda's...cappuccino I think

In knitting news - I'm not super far along on the sleeves of Avast but I am doing them at the same time on a long circular needle as to not have the sleeve version of SSS (actually, it would be the same acronym wouldn't it).

1 comment:

Neuroknitter said...

Oh Adam! That snow is beeutiful!!! Lucky you!! Those coffee drinks look great, too, very fancy with the little heart swirlies! Great pictures!!