Friday, November 30, 2007

done!

Done with National Blog Posting Month that is. As I said last night, I think it went rather well and I'm glad I did it. I've enjoyed keeping my friends abreast of what's going on in my (mainly knitting) live and like that new people have found the blog.

This morning/afternoon I plied around 100g today. It's was a bit over plied (is that even the right term) so I soaked it in some wool wash and its currently hanging in my bathroom to dry (and isn't curling up on itself)

In real life the cream is a bit darker - I like it.

I also started spinning more of the silk/merino roving that I bought when I bought my wheel. I'm in love with it, its so soft and amazingly easy for me to work with. Its also just really pretty.

So for whatever reason my sleep schedule is really really off. It started when I came back home from England - I stayed up till 4:30am spinning (I was wired from traveling or something like that) and then fell asleep and woke up at 8:30am (because my body likes to get up that early on weekends). As a result (I guess), I've been sleepy at around 7pm every night this week, fell asleep curled up on the bed at around 9, then wake up at around 12am, and fall asleep and wake up about 3 more times through out the early morning until 6:30am when I give up. Its not good.

On a better and unrelated note, my flute teacher complemented me on my German today :) (our lessons are in German because her English isn't very good)

3 comments:

Neuroknitter said...

Yay!!! Tomorrow is December!! We made it through the daily posts of November!! Good job, Adam!! Bravo!

Your spinning is amazing!! When I learned to spin, I would stay up into the wee hours treadling away! It's very relaxing...I think you need less sleep when you're a spinner!

Anonymous said...

You and your Lendrum were meant for each other! Great job.

Gretl

Anonymous said...

Sehr interessant!