Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Meme day

So because I spent the entire day in bed asleep I didn't do any knitting, nor did I get outside to take any pictures. So, I shall grace you all with a meme.

How do you like your eggs? Scrambeled
How do you take your coffee/tea? Coffee - with cream and sugar/Tea - it depends on the type
Favorite breakfast food: Bacon, Pancakes, turkey sausage...
Peanut butter: I don't like peanut butter
What kind of dressing on your salad? Balsamic vinaigrette
Coke or Pepsi? Neither
You’re feeling lazy. What do you make? Pasta
You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? BBQ chicken
You feel like cooking. What do you make? Gnocchi with Beef Ragu
Is there a food you refuse to eat? Anything doused with cheese (this includes macaroni and cheese)
What was your favorite food as a child? Steamed mussels....I was an odd child.
Is there a food that you hated as a child but now love? Not to my knowledge
Is there a food that you loved as a child but now hate? Raisins
Favorite fruit & vegetable: Raspberries and carrots
Favorite junk food: Do cupcakes count as junk food?
Favorite between meal snack: Apples with lemon and fresh grated ginger (try it - its amazing)
Do you have any weird food habits? ....I don't think I do
You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? That involves me being on a diet
You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? See above.
How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? Very spicy - as long as I can still taste the food
Can I get you a drink? Nah
Red wine or white? Red
Favorite dessert? Tiramisu (but it has to be good tiramisu)

3 comments:

Neuroknitter said...

I am sooooo hungry now!!! I like apples with peanut butter, sharp cheddar, or warm caramel...have never tried them with ginger. Off to scrounge for food.

Chelsea said...

Mmm, food memes make me hungry. I'm going to have to swipe this one for the later, difficult days of NaBloPoMo.

(here via the thread on Ravelry)

Anonymous said...

hmmm, the apples i will shurly try. now i read your entry while i am eating lentils with garlic-potato. i love lentils. tiramisu too. where is a good italian in vienna. let me think!
;)
gute besserung, adam: rita