Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Soon

Hopefully this'll be quick because I'm tired and need to go to bed so I can get up early and catch a bus to Bratislava (where I fly out of).

I'm just short of half way done with the yoke on Avast. The whole thing is going so quickly. I started it on Nov. 7th I think, and I think I could easily have it done by the end of the month (with the complication being the sewing in of the zipper because first I have to find one).


Thats not the best picture in the world. Its really dark in my room because I need to get two new light bulbs and - clearly - the sleeves are not seamed yet (and they won't be until after it gets blocked). I did finally break down and work on it during performance workshop (basically a weekly master class that the musicians at IES have to go to) this evening though. What it finally came down to was the fact that a. my needles weren't making that much noise (and depending on who was playing even when they were making noise you couldn't hear them) b. over half of the class wasn't there and most of those who were were doing homework and c. I didn't have homework on me and didn't want to sit for over 2 hours doing nothing.

The schedule for the rest of my is as follows:
Thursday: wake up at 5 so I can catch the u-bahn at around 6 to get to a bus that leaves at 6:50
fly out at 10
get to London at 11:15
take bus from the airport to somewhere else at 12
take the Oxford tube from London to Oxford (high street) sometime right after
eat thanksgiving dinner! (or at least thats what I'm told...)
Knit, Sleep

Friday:
Get wheel!

Saturday:
Oxford tube to London
Shuttle bus from London to Stansted Airport
fly out at 6:55
get to Bratislava at 10:05 (that seems like such a long flight but its only about two hours - thank you time difference)
take the bus to Vienna at 10:50
get to Vienna at 11:20
get home at around 11:35, 11:40

Sunday:
Knit
Spin
Meet Ben maybe
Go to knitting maybe
Sleep

No comments: